If you haven't yet, check out my Professional Background here.
September 2015 - Present
Digital Marketing Intern
- Pitched a mentorship program to encourage entrepreneurship and leadership in young women to Renee La Londe, Founder and CEO of iTalent Corporation.
- Enhancing social media presence through content marketing on Twitter and Glassdoor.
- Documented best practices for each platform.
- Researched and developed best use cases and vertical solutions for Jive Software.
- Presented results to senior directors working on the campaign.
- Working with Business Development department on lead generations, lead nurturing, and CRM.
- Helped with Holiday CRM campaign.
- Working with Human Resources department on employee relations and satisfaction.
- Creating "Welcome Kit" for new hires.
June 2015 - August 2015
Social Audience Manager Intern
- Created daily content for Olanola through VNCHVLEE.
- Posted content from Olanola daily on Twitter and Facebook.
- Increased activity on Facebook.
- Increased activity on Twitter.
- Increased Alexa Ranking from 500,00 to present.
- Increased number of syndicated blogs on Olanola.
- Secured partnerships with bloggers to add a pay per click media exchange unit on their blog.
- Outreached to prospects via ToutApp.
June 2015 - August 2015
Fashion Photography Intern
- Photography for website content and DRESS FOR THE DAY Blog.
- Posted daily and interacted with audience via Instagram.
- Created a social media strategy for Instagram called "Shoes For The Day."
- Features DFTD followers' shoes and encourages the use of #DFTD and #SFTD.
- Doubled likes and comments with SFTD posts.
- Increased follower count from 2,100 to 2,450 between June 2015 - August 2015.
- Directed, filmed, and edited a promotion video for the DFTD App.
- Managed Twitter with live tweets of events.
- Created Snapchat to increase audience interaction.
December 2014 - May 2015
Style Guru Intern
- Author Page
- Articles Featured in Editor's Pick
- Articles Used for Exclusive features on Homepage
- Planned and organized a successful CollegeFashionista Event
April 2015 - Present
- Managing member and club relationships through Instagram.
- Created a few hashtag campaigns to keep members' interests.
- #FBF (Flash Back Friday) - Shoutouts to alumni to keep them involved in RAPS.
- #TalentTuesdays - Shoutouts to talented members of RAPS.
- #ShoutoutSaturday - Promote other collegiate clubs in Rutgers University and colleges around in New Jersey and New York. This is to build our relationships with the other clubs for future partnerships.
- Brainstorm marketing ideas for big events and weekly meetings.
- Created the "Agent of the Day" promo for our annual semi-formal event.
- Theme of the event was 007 Casino Royal.
- Introduce an "Agent" (executive board member) on Instagram and Facebook everyday until the day of the event.
- The day of the event we introduce the "Agency" (the whole executive board).
- Photograph and take videos of weekly meetings and big events.
- Planned and hosted weekly general body meetings.
- Helped plan and executive big events.
- Marketing For Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Use the case study of Stack Brewery and come up with a marketing presentation.
- Communication Theory
- Develop a paper explaining social phenomenons using theories learned in the course.
- Grade: 94%
- Marketing For Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses
- Marketing plan for client, Jacqueline Tomko of KeyWe Meet.
- Grade: 182.50/200 - 91%
- Introduction to Business
- Created my own business plan for Fashion
- Grade: 100%
- Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Resolved a given problem through leadership concepts learned in class.
- Very fun interactive presentation through an "After Show" format.
- Filmed and edited video.
- Grade: 100%